At Stottle Winery we respect your concerns about privacy and value the relationship we have with you. This Privacy Statement describes the types of personal information we collect on this website. Our Privacy Statement also describes how we may use the information that we collect, to whom and under what circumstances we may disclose it and the measures we take to protect the security of the information. We also tell you how you can contact us to address questions you may have.
To what online properties does this policy apply?
This policy applies to the following web-sites:
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our mailing list or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously, without disclosing any information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)?
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)?
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.?
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.?
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of physical, administrative and technical security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database, only to be accessible by those individuals who are authorized, have the appropriate access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
No, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by visiting our online store, logging in and modifying the stored information.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed exclusively to people who are at least 21 years old or older.
Last Updated: 4/8/2016
2641 Willamette Dr. NE, Ste. E
Lacey, WA 98516